Wednesday, June 29, 2011

A VERY SUCCESSFUL CONTEST!! 

It's been a while since I've written anything on here!
I really just wanted to talk about the 2nd annual CUTEST CHILD CONTEST! All I have to say is "WOW!"
I was really caught off guard with the HUGE response I received! Before I started the contest I had 1592 LIKES or Fans on my page. By the end of the contest I had over 4500!! ALL the children were ADORABLE and wish I could photograph each and every single one of them. Because of all the time and effort each parent put into the contest I am also giving all the contestants a special offer. They will receive the 1 hour session that is usually $100 for only $60!!! They save ($40!) I think it's pretty fair that they get something as well.
Here are the winners of the contest:

1ST PLACE:


[Image]Landon Manning
3 months old!

We've already set up his photo shoot for some time in August when he is able to sit up without any support.

2ND PLACE:



[Image]Arian Garcia
6 Months!!
His session will be in a few weeks! I've had the pleasure of meeting Little Arian when I took his family portraits not too long ago. This shoot will be all about him! ;)

THIRD PLACE:



[Image]Little Miss Barbara "BARBIE" Ruiz
11 months!!
We'll be doing her session in the next few days as well! She will be celebrating her 1st birthday soon so, these pics came at the right time for her!

I have been on the hunt for some cool, interesting and nice pieces lately!
My head is overflowing with some ideas...specially for maternity, newborn babies and toddlers!
I'm waiting on the right maternity model to do a session at the beach.. I've had some ideas for a while now and just want to put them to the test! SOOOOO...IF you're interested and won't mind showing your belly in public (at the beach) CONTACT ME! (thanks!)
As for the newborn babies.. I have in my mind lots of ruffles, baskets and vintage! Not giving away too much! LOL!!
The month of July is completely booked! I couldn't be more excited because the month of June wasn't or hasn't been too nice to me. Yes, I've done a few sessions but, my baby was sick for about 2 weeks and I had to be at home with him 24/7. Thank God that little virus is GONE and now, I can concentrate on these coming sessions!
My hubby bought me a new lens for my camera and I am anxious to put it to work!
HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON!! xoxo~

No comments:

Post a Comment